General Operative Kilkenny
As part of the manufacturing team, perform various production and operations related tasks to aid in the manufacture and reliable supply of our products. Ensure that targets are achieved consistent with requirements to ensure compliance & safety and maintain reliable supply to our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out, operate and/or monitor production activities and support equipment to ensure optimum equipment usage and target outputs.
- Execute machine and product changeovers between batches according to established SOPs.
- Clean room cleaning, housekeeping and materials management in all production areas while focusing on continuous process improvement.
- Maintain equipment, completing preventative maintenance and equipment troubleshooting and repairs where qualified to perform tasks.
- Understand the responsibilities and business processes of all departments as they relate to each other.
- Prior related work experience in a manufacturing, GMP setting an advantage
- Experience in dispensing (weighing), blending, tabletting, filling, is desirable.
- Knowledge of sterile filling processes and equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focussed
- Flexible approach
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
Connolly's RED MILLS
General Operative Goresbridge
As part of the Operations production team, perform various production and operations related tasks to aid in the manufacture and reliable supply of our products. Ensure that targets are achieved...
Provide mechanical maintenance electrical support to the operation of the manufacturing process and utility systems To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and GMP during maintenance work, including maintaining...
Senior Formulation Specialist
The organisation markets a range of different types of products across its portfolio of brands. As part of ongoing organic growth, the organisation is looking to hire an experienced formulation...