CONNOLLY'S RED MILLS
Senior Formulation Specialist
The organisation markets a range of different types of products across its portfolio of brands. As part of ongoing organic growth, the organisation is looking to hire an experienced formulation specialist to lead both in the development of new and the optimisation of current products, which include medicines for use in both animals and humans.
The organisation currently manufactures a very wide range of product types from pellets, through oral powders, tablets/capsules, and liquids, through to topical emulsions and suspensions. The organisation cordially invites applications from individuals with experience of any type of products to join the growing team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take the lead in the formulation of new products and for the review and optimization of existing formulations.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with relevant regulatory standards such as Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and applicable company, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and batch records.
- Engage with the IQ/OQ/PQ of new equipment and ensure that the documentation is to the appropriate standards.
- Monitor, evaluate and adjust processes to maximise quality and efficiency.
- Plan and optimise trial or exemplar production within the framework of routine production capacity.
- Ensure that any changes to processes or equipment is appropriately validated and documented
- Contribute to a safe and secure workplace and take an active part in improvements and behaviour related to the company health and safety guidelines, especially regarding Hazardous materials.
- Ensure a close collaboration with colleagues from Operations, Nutrition, Quality, Regulatory and any other teams as appropriate to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, while working with a matrix management environment.
- Prepare, review and train out relevant SOPs and oversee introduction of new products.
- Accept other duties assigned.
- Good Knowledge of cGMP
- Good communication skills
- Good working knowledge of formulating products such as oral immediate release products (either Pharmaceuticals or supplements), cosmetics or other topical formulations. Experience in several areas would be advantageous.
- A good working understanding of Microsoft applications and general computer skills.
- Knowledge of legislation and current compliance requirements for one of the following:
- - Feed (especially Compound Feeds)
- - Human or Veterinary Medicines (Oral immediate release products)
- - Food Supplements
- - Biocides
- - Cosmetics
- A developed ability to plan and prioritise.
- A positive outlook.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of formulation software.
- Knowledge of legislation and current compliance requirements for other classifications listed above
- Experience of working in FMCG
Connolly's RED MILLS
As part of the Operations production team, perform various production and operations related tasks to aid in the manufacture and reliable supply of our products. Ensure that targets are achieved...
Provide mechanical maintenance electrical support to the operation of the manufacturing process and utility systems To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and GMP during maintenance work, including maintaining...
As part of the manufacturing team, perform various production and operations related tasks to aid in the manufacture and reliable supply of our products. Ensure that targets are achieved consistent...
Agri Retail Assistant
We are currently seeking a full time Agri Retail Sales Assistant for our busy store in Cillin Hill. This role is suitable for someone who has worked in the Agri, Equine or...